Coming soon… fabulous vintage parties

If you love dressing up, live vintage music, swing dancing, free Pimms, tea and home-made cake, cucumber sandwiches, croquet on the lawn, burlesque, delicious old-fashioned cocktails and generally having a jolly good time, then please keep Saturday the 5th of September free. I am co-hosting a very special English Garden Party-themed end of summer soirée, which will take place in London and is absolutely not to be missed. More details will be coming very soon, so watch this space!

Bottoms up!

MissMatilda

I wish I could be there, if this is going to be an ongoing party theme, I'll deff make the effort in the future, much love and hope all is as wonderful as you!

Lizzy

Oh! of course it would be great for me if I had the chance to go…but I'm afraid I won't…just because I live in another continet!! hahahahaha
But I would like to see the photos when you have them, I am sure it will be a great party. =)

Adorably Bitter

Boohoo, why don't I live in the same city with you! But who knows, I might happen to be in the neighbourhood the next time you organise something. I am sure the event will be fab!

The Vintage Housewife...

oh what fun miss kitten…it sounds just wonderful…please share lots of pictures and oodles of fashion with the gals! i love your post on summer…your soft pale pink look, is fab-u-less! i felt as i was looking at a picture in the early 40's! which is a wonderful comment for one true vintage kitten such as you miss Vintage Girl! love your sweet keds! you are looking as adorable as ever! Cat

Stephanie

I wish I lived in London. I LOVE vintage. That was sort of what we were going for with our wedding (that is why we used an opera house) I cannot wait to see photos!

Jayne

A vintage party sounds fabulous! And I have just watched your hair tutorial and found it really interesting. I am now off to ebay to search for hot sticks!

inming

h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片