A very vintage birthday tea

The week is already half over and I am only just now getting round to posting about the weekend! Oh life, how you seem to be passing me by!

Anyway, Saturday was my beautiful friend Hannah’s birthday, and we spent a smashing afternoon at the boudoir of the lovely Naomi, of Vintage Secret fame. We ate delicious cakes and drank Earl Grey tea, browsed the incredible vintage clothing, drank rosรฉ cava from vintage Babysham glasses and generally had a wonderful time. Very civilised indeed!

Here are some photos, unfortunately not in a fancy collage of any kind. I’m still suffering from seasonal sartorial malaise, and felt rather underdressed compared to my gorgeous friends. Must try harder!

A small part of Naomi’s enviable crockery collection

The spread

My incredibly stylish friends

All the girls!

Birthday girl Hannah and Naomi

Bubbly!

Yours truly…

Hope you enjoyed my pictoral review – I’ll be back with an outfit post, a sponsor spotlight and hopefully some modelling pictures before too long.

Cheers all!

Oh my golly–you all look so glamorous! ๐Ÿ˜€ It looks like the perfect party! ๐Ÿ™‚

โ™ฅ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

Lisa

My husband thinks I am out of my mind for wanting to dress and style myself in a vintage way. I can't wait for him to see this, and realize there are other women in the world with my same passionate feeling for vintage. You looked marvelous.

Steph

Hello – I think you look gorgeous, as do all your friends. What a fantastic tea party! I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

LaRae

That photo-spread deserves a squeal of delight! I love the adorable little tea set up. The gal on the couch with the blond hair has a perfectly coiffed 'do (does she have a blog?)! I truly appreciate that there are other ladies out there who enjoy civilized activities like tea parties. XOXO

missybrynn

This is urgent! I must know how this Fay Stevenson does her hair because that is exactly how i want mine but i can't seem to get to it work! T___T any advice?

Imran Malik

ยดยดยถยถยดยดยดยถยถยถยถยดยถยดยดยดยดยดยดยถยดยดยดยถยถยถยถยถยถยถ
ยดยดยถยถยดยดยดยดยดยดยถยถยถยถยดยดยดยดยดยถยดยถยถยดยดยดยดยดยถยถ
ยดยดยถยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยถ
ยดยดยดยถยถยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยถยดยดยดยถยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยดยถ
ยดยดยดยดยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยดยดยดยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยถยถ

WOW WHAT A BEAUTY I LIKE YOURS CHOICE THANK YOU
VERY MUCH FOR NICE BLOG. TAKE CARE,BEST WISHES.

SEE MY WORLDS BEST COOL PHOTOS BANK!

NOW COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST PHOTOS
IN ONE PLACE.

I am interested to link exchange if you agree then visit my blog

NOW VISIT ALL MY BLOG AND ENJOY