Birthday Nuit

Sooo… following swiftly on from my last post about my birthday suit, which was in fact my outfit during the first, and indeed more sedate part of my birthday; I’m going to post a couple of pictures from the rather different second part(y). The PARTY!

…unfortunately, I was too busy enjoying myself to actually take any interesting photos. Sorry everyone! I did have the presence of mind to hand my camera to someone just after taking this photo, to capture the blowing out of the candle moment…

The three birthday people, Bethan, Torquil and I, blew out the ‘Happy’ candles, though we also had ‘Birthday’ of course. Thanks to the beautiful and lovely Gemma for the cake action. Then I realised I wanted to record my outfit…

So here’s what I wore!

Miss L Fire wedges
Yet another Primark peasant top, in mustard yellow
Vintage bangles in reds and yellows
The sign of the Horns!

And here is me, looking the most attractive I have ever looked, with my piece of cake (and more than a few gins inside me).

After the pub closed, I met up with a friend and went to a warehouse in an industrial estate in remotest east London, which was full of people in onesies and kigus dancing to hiphop and we had more drinks, and I can’t even remember getting home, except that when I did it was at 6.30am. Sunday wasn’t pretty.

Thanks for watchin’! I’ll be back again soon.

Perdita

Ah the difference between East and West Lahndan… in West Lahndan one only wears a onesie in onesie's own home heheheh!

Sounds an ace birthday! Love the cake, too.

And as usual your outfit is great!

Priya

Haha I like how you mention that the next day was not pretty. Every time I've had a night that led to memory loss, the next day was complete hell! Good to see that you had a fun night though, and belated happy birthday! 🙂

Priya
Sunshine Over The Mountains

Lenora Jane

"went to a warehouse in an industrial estate in remotest east London, which was full of people in onesies and kigus dancing to hiphop and we had more drinks"

There is something absolutely great about this line.

Molly M.

I had a great time at your party. It was so much fun! Your outfit was adorable and I wish I had realized to look down and see what shoes you were wearing. My husband already knows that I really want those wedges with the bunting. Glad it was such a good time for you!

Lisa

I love a good birthday bash! That sounds like so much fun!

I am dying to know what you think of your Bernie Dexter Capris? You seem to wear them a lot. I'd like a pair, but have heard a lot of different things about them. Perhaps a post reviewing them? That would be awesome!

Thanks Fleur! As always, love your blog! 🙂

Sarah

He he he, Happy Birthday again!!!
I love that you don't just take "serious" outfit photos, but pictures of you… being you! That's what makes you and your blog so appealing! Not only do you look wonderful, but you laugh and joke and make us all realise clothing should be fun 🙂
Glad you had a great party 🙂 x

Jatinda Kang

Hi Fleur
I have that top too, the mustard one, I love it, because I think it is such a retro colour and looks so good with red lipstick, I usually wear with black jeggings or a pencil skirt sometimes. I love it.

I love your eyebrows too. Hope you had a good time at your birthday. I started my personal style blog this week, so please feel free to leave comments